Terms & Conditions
By registering and placing an order with Rightwaay, you acknowledge that you are bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
1. All assessments/training programs made available for sale on the site will be sold at the price listed and no discounts will be granted to the buyer. The price listed does not include duties, taxes, courier charges and handling, counselling charges, debriefing or consulting charges which will be charged as applicable and would depend on the nature of the assignment and engagement with the customer.
2. Assessments are online and on payment, the customer will be sent an online link and password, on completion of which the report is automatically mailed to the email ID provided by the customer on the system.
3. Customers need to give 15 undistracted minutes at the time of the assessment. Server problems, timing out, choosing the incorrect language will not be entertained by Rightwaay.
4. Assessments can be answered in 50 different languages. Once a language is chosen, the customer has to continue in the same language. In order to change the language, a new purchase has to be made.
5. Hard copies of assessments/certificates of training programs can be shipped out to the address mentioned by the customer at an extra cost, which will be determined by the location.
6. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the assessments/certificates.
7. The assessments made available for sale on the site may not always be in the possession of Rightwaay and are located in a central server in Finland. Hence, server problems, technical glitches will not be responsibility of Rightwaay.
8. There will be a maximum turn-around time of 7 days for activating assessment licenses.
9. All invoices will be raised by Rightwaay based on the registration information provided by the customer or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase and payments will be accepted only from the customer so registered. In the event that a payment is sent from elsewhere, it may either be returned or could result in a delay in the processing of the order until management decides whether a variation from the registration details may be accepted.
10. Placing an order on Rightwaay.com constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless rescinded/cancelled by Rightwaay within 1 month on account of a default by the seller or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contact of sale. The contract of sale is between Rightwaay.com and the customer.
11. If registered for a training program, the venue, duration of the program and facilitator may change without any intimation to the customer.
12. A training program may also be cancelled at the management’s discretion and participants will be accommodated in the next available training program.
13. You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
14. Rightwaay.com is not obligated to provide any explanation on technical glitches, training cancellations, password being invalid.
15. There will be no refund whatsoever once an assessment transaction is made on Rightwaay.com. In case of an error in the assessment link, the customer must provide reasonable evidence such as the screen shot of the error for issue of another assessment. Should they fail to provide reasonable evidence, Rightwaay.com would not be liable to issue another assessment.
16. In case of trainings booked and the customer not able to make it to the training, there will be no refund of money. Rightwaay holds the discretion of allotting the next available seat for the training program.
17. The customer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Rightwaay.com immediately. Rightwaay.com is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registrations. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where Rightwaay.com forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of Rightwaay.com